INTERNATIONAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM since 1996
We are proud with our state of the art machine park, well defined procedures and dedicated professional staff, to ensure the highest quality level for the most demanding customers in many critical industries where the highest quality level is needed. We are sure of our products
- Continuous customer satisfaction will be ensured.
- Continuous improvement of our Quality Management System will be ensured and followed up by our Quality Assurance team.
- All employees will act according to the Quality Management System in order to guarantee the product reliability.
- The continuity of Food Safety Management System will be ensured.
Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008)
Milestones of our Quality Management System:
- First certified in 1996 with ISO 9002 Quality System.
- In 2002, certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
- In 2009, certification upgraded to ISO 9001:2008.
- From 1996 to 2010, continuity of our QMS has been certified by Turkey’s component authority for standardization: Turkish Standards Institution (TSE).
- In 2010, in the field of certification we have started to collaborate with an international certification body: SGS
Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000)
The Food Safety Management system was first certified in 2005 as ISO 13001 HACCP by Turkish Standards Institution. In 2007, our Food Safety Management system was upgraded to ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System. Since 2010, our HACCP program and all GMPs have been auditing by SGS annually.
Compliance with EU Regulations
All our Food-Grade products (PE Liners, Coated and Uncoated Fabrics) comply with the following European directives and regulations;
Materials and articles intended to come into contact with food,
European Commission Regulation (EC) No: 1935/2004
Good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food,
European Commission Regulation (EC) No: 2023/2006
Plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuff,
European Commission Directive EU 10/2011
European Commission Directive 82/711/EEC
Packaging and Packaging Waste (Migration of Heavy Metals from packaging)
European Commission Directive 94/62/EC
Our Food Safety Test Reports according to EU Regulations
All our Food-Grade product designs (PE Liners, Coated and Uncoated Fabrics) are tested in accredited & independent laboratories to be able to demonstrate complying with European directives and regulations;
- Migration Tests(with different simulants to demonstrate compliance of different kind of food-stuffs),
We only use carefully selected raw materials and additives from approved suppliers in order to fulfill the “Food Contact” regulations and directives, in production. Our Food-Grade production license is issued by Ministry of Food and Agriculture. Additionally suppliers are assessed according to criteria of REACH Regulation (regulation (EC) No:1907:2006 Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals). Suppliers adequacy and information level regard REACH Regulation are controlled with formal, written information requests.
Management Information System
We have adequate and developed information substructure with our Microsoft Axapta ERP System, RF-ID(Radio Frequency Identification) System and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
In ISBIR, all production steps (from raw material to final product) could be traced with the assistance of Product Traceability System and Microsoft Axapta ERP system. Product labels are main elements for the product traceability system. Customer complaints could be investigated deeply or non-conforming products could be identified easily by the traceability system.
With its advanced sales, finance, accounting, purchasing, production planning, logistics tools, Microsoft Axapta ERP System is providing an excellent view of the business with visibility of all operations in real time.
We respect the environment
Our environmental policy is;
- To use more recyclable raw materials and technologies that has less environmental effects, in the design process of products and production processes,
- To determine, get under control, minimize and obviate the factors that cause environmental destruction,
- To make all employees conscious of environmental subjects with the assistance of planned trainings and participation.
- To actuate facilities with the applications that are beyond all legal legislations
- With the aim of to minimize environmental effects; to protect global resources and effectuate power economy and to improve its process consistently.